WHY JOIN US?
emew Group is a growing team of dedicated, customer-focused professionals delivering clean technologies for recycling metals, reducing waste, and recovering valuable resources globally. We offer a competitive compensation package.
Reporting to the Vice President – Engineering you will make a valuable contribution as a team player to the organization’s success in developing opportunities and fulfillment of projects and development of systems. You will be based in Vadodara, Gujarat.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Basic Engineering – Design Basis Development, PFD, P&ID, Mass Balance, Energy Balance, Equipment list, hydrometallurgical equipment sizing, Utility flow diagram, and list
- Detailed Engineering – Process specifications sheets, Line list, layout review, review of instrument list & instrument specifications in line with process requirement, Preparation of operation manual, and process troubleshooting
- Review of technical proposals from the suppliers, preparation of technical bid evaluation report, qualification of vendor bids technically, and signing off on technical proposals (liaising with VP, engineering)
- Technical coordination with the client for engineering submittals on the project
- Key member role in developing new processes and improving the emew System
- Technical support function to sales for application engineering activities and conceptual drawings and feasibility design documents
- Technical support function to project fulfillment team for engineering documents and support on technical discussion with suppliers
- Coordination with all concerned departments with Engineering
- Coordination with external agencies/consultants for structural design and drawings, piping engineering consultants, and other engineering disciplines as per the requirement of the client and order received
- Safety review of existing emew plants and new systems
- Other duties as deemed appropriate
SKILLS and QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor/Master of Engineering (Chemical or Metallurgy)
- Experience of 8-15 years in mining, metals, and recycling treatment of non-ferrous metals. OEM experience with a hydrometallurgy technology company is preferred. Experience with EPCs or Engineering consultants working with metal refining plants is preferred
- Experience in hydrometallurgy plant operations is added advantage
- Ability to travel frequently with a full unrestricted passport. Travelling might be at the client’s site
- Small team management experience
- The ability to engage with clients and build strong relationships. Demonstrable creativity in solving customer problems
- Proven track record in the process and project handling
Please send your resume along with the cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.